Wolf & Mountains T-Shirt - Back Print
Free Shipping Worldwide!
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
We offer free shipping worldwide!
In order to stay true to what we stand for, which is sustainability, all our products are printed locally and on-demand.
Therefore the processing time (including printing and packaging) currently varies between 2 and 9 days. Processing time will become shorter in the near future.
We ship all our orders with DHL from Germany. For orders in Germany shipping normally takes 1-2 days. For orders in Europe the estimated shipping time is 2-14 days. For orders from the rest of the world the shipping generally takes 4-21 days. Generally the nearer your country is to Germany and the better the postal service of your country, the faster the order will arrive.
We know you will love our products. That's why we allow you to send back any items within 30 days after delivery in order to receive a full refund. You don't need to tell us any reason!
We can proudly say that all our 100% organic cotton T-shirts are manufactured ethically and sustainably by Stanley/Stella. The fabric is extremely soft and comfy and you will see and feel the fantastic quality right after opening your parcel! The double seams on the neckline and sleeves provide more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
- 12 Trees Planted for every Product Sold - We plant 12 trees per product sold to improve the environment and create jobs for impoverished locals. Through a link you receive after placing your order, you can track when and where your trees were planted.
- 100% Organic Cotton (certified) (ring-spun) - Our shirts are 100% biodegradable, so there is no environmental impact.
- Stanley/Stella Textiles - Ethically and Sustainably made - Our textile producer Stanley/Stella is certified with the following seals: GOTS, GRS, OCS100, OCS Blended, Oeko Tex Annex 4, Oeko Tex Annex 6, PETA-Approved Vegan.
- Fair Wear (FWF) - Our textile producer Stanley/Stella was awarded "Leader" status by the FWF. Stanley/Stella has a number of mechanisms in place to ensure decent working conditions, such as an internal code of conduct, monthly reports and daily visits to partner factories.
- Sustainable packaging (no plastic, recycled tape) - The packaging of the products is also designed to be environmentally friendly. We use only cardboard boxes and seal them with 100% recycled tape.
- Sustainable shipping (DHL GoGreen) - All our shipments are sent with DHL GoGreen and are therefore CO2 neutral. The emissions generated during shipping are offset by certified climate projects.
- Manufactured Locally - Printed and shipped from our hometown Kiel, Germany
- Unique pieces - All prints placed by hand
Be the change! Sow the future!
The quality of clothes and the purpose of the company is so great 👏
The t-shirt was a great fit and felt high quality that was soft and comfortable to wear both socially and exploring in the mountains whilst showing off the cool designs to the world!
The tshirts are so so soft and comfortable and stylish , what I love about the brand is the great cause , they plant 12 trees , which is so important trees give us oxygen and regulate temperatures.
Ordered a t-shirt from treesteem, the quality of clothing is brilliant not to mention all the awesome designs.
Also for every purchase they plant 12 trees.
I will definitely be ordering again.